Our website uses “cookies”, small pieces of data that are stored by your web browser software in order for certain parts of the website to function correctly. By using our website, you give consent for us to send cookies to your browser.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies help us to provide you with the best experience when using our website. Some cookies are vital to the operation of our website, such as remembering login details or shopping basket contents. Most interactive websites (including e-commerce websites) would not be able to function at all without using cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short strings of information that are stored by your browser and sent to our server each time you request a page. Each website stores its own set of cookies in your browser, and your browser will only send cookies associated with the website being requested (though if a website embeds data from another website, such as tracking scripts or social network links, the browser will send cookies from those websites when requesting the external data).
More information about cookies is available at www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
- Website analytics (i.e. anonymous statistics that help us to understand how visitors use our website)
- Allowing you to stay logged in during your visit
- Storing the contents of your shopping basket and other information relating to the checkout procedure
- Remembering your login credentials between visits, if you select this option during login
- Displaying remote content from other websites (such as YouTube and Vimeo videos, Google Maps, and other services)
- Social media plugins (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and AddThis buttons, and others)
- Remembering that you have seen our cookie consent message
How can you opt out of receiving cookies from our website?
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.